“done with consummate skill and tact. Mr. Brodsky was an exemplary tribune”
- Dispute between two pharmaceutical firms concerning the scope of an agreement and alleged use of confidential information, appointed as a party-designated arbitrator under the rules of the American Arbitration Association;
- Dispute between two co-owners of investment funds concerning allocations of revenues and expenses, appointed as a party-designated arbitrator under the rules of the American Arbitration Association;
- Dispute between public accounting firm and its former client concerning the accounting firm’s alleged liability for alleged losses incurred by the client following a restatement of prior financial statements, appointed as the chair of three-person panel under the rules for Non-Administered Arbitration of the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR).
“His razor-sharp intellect always comes across.”
- Dispute between retired partner of investment advisory firm and the firm over alleged retirement benefits still owed; appointed as party-designated arbitrator under the rules of the American Arbitration Association;
- Dispute between former officer of foreign bank, an alleged whistleblower of illegal bank activity, and his former employer regarding the circumstances of his termination; appointed as arbitrator under the American Arbitration Association’s International Center of Dispute Resolution’s Employment Arbitration Rules, as amended;
- Dispute between a liquidating committee of an investment fund against the investment manager of the investment fund for monetary and injunctive relief arising out of alleged breaches of fiduciary and contractual duties; appointed as chair of three-member arbitration panel by the American Arbitration Association’s International Center for Dispute Resolution.