“done with consummate skill and tact. Mr. Brodsky was an exemplary tribune”
- Insurance Coverage: appointed as sole arbitrator by the President of the NYC Bar Association, nonreasoned award rendered after hearing.
- Accounting Malpractice, CPR-ADR, Chair: settled after full hearing during drafting of award.
- Trustee Claims against RMBS Underwriter, privately selected as sole arbitrator: settled after full hearing during award writing.
- Dispute over buy-out clause between JV partners, CPR-ADR, panel member: reasoned award rendered.
- Retaliatory discharge claim against foreign bank, ICDR, panel member: reasoned award rendered.
- Patent license infringement and breach of contract, ICDR, panel Member: settled after hearing and several interim reasoned awards.
- Compensation dispute between hedge fund partners, AAA, panel member: settled after full hearing and before award rendered.
- Software license dispute, ICDR, Chair: matter settled before hearings commenced.
- Foreign Bank merger and buy-out Dispute, ICC, panel Member: on-going.
- Dispute between former hedge fund partner and hedge fund regarding Retirement Plan, AAA, panel member: on-going.
- Dispute between Hedge Fund’s investors and hedge fund’s former investment advisor, ICDR, Chair: on-going.
- Dispute between former partner and law firm over promissory notes and constructive discharge, NYC Bar Association, sole Arbitrator: multiple hearings and awards.
- Dispute over non-compete clause between former and new owners, AAA, panel member: issued reasoned award.
- Dispute between former employee and international bank, ICC, Chair: no hearings held yet.
“His razor-sharp intellect always comes across.”